- Michael Beall ~ http://www.cadtutor.net/corner/
- David Cohn ~ http://cadman-do.blogspot.com/
- Donnie Gladfelter ~ http://www.thecadgeek.com/
- Mark Kiker ~ http://www.caddmanager.com/CMB/
- RK McSwain ~ http://cadpanacea.com/
- Melanie Perry ~ http://mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
- Curt Moreno ~ http://www.kungfudrafter.com/
- Barry Ralphs ~ http://www.opendcl.com
- Dean Saadallah ~ http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
This list is simply amazing. I have personally worked with most of the bloggers listed in one way or another, either on a project with AUGI, sharing blog posts, or through Cadalyst Magazine. I have also gone to each and every website listed for CAD help or advice at some point in my career. If you need CAD help, start with this list. If they can't help you, well, then reboot three times and try again.
I went to a similar event last year. There will be a live Webcast that you can sign up for and watch. Here is the link: http://www.autodesk.com/webcast
Other members of the Autodesk team will be there and we will have the chance to speak with them and ask them questions. They too will be asking us questions. I am very excited to be attending this special event.
Do you have any questions that you would like Autodesk to answer? I can not guarantee anything, but I will be happy to inquire for you. I will be blogging the event and Tweeting details, so stay tuned.
You can follow my tweets at: www.twitter.com/bcbenton
Now, what to wear . . . .