IMSI Design has three versions of their TurboViewer mobile app. The free version is TurboViewer. The midrange version is TurboViewer X ($3.99 U.S.D.). The TurboViewer Pro version goes for $9.99 (U.S.D.) Each version adds functionality to the next. (See our post on TurboViewer and TurboViewer X.)
TurboViewer Pro has all of the abilities of TurboViewer X and more.
TurboViewer Pro adds:
- Model Space Viewing
- Visual Styles: wireframe, hidden, x-ray, shaded, shaded with edges
- Layer Display Controls (on/off/invert/all visible/invisible)
- Autosenses 2D or 3D drawings
- Online Wiki Help
- Send DWG and DXF files via email
- View DWG and DXF files from the web, FTP, Dropbox and WebDAV
- Instant full screen preview while drawing is still loading
- Save time with the ability to cancel a file during load
- Restore saved AutoCAD® Views to quickly display the best visions of your design
- Supports AutoCAD linetypes to maintain visual fidelity as intended
These additional functions make the Pro version of TurboViewer for Android more appealing than the lower end versions. The ability to send files and open files via the web is kind of the point to mobile devices. Add on to that the ability to view 3D files with different visual styles and it makes the price worth it. The app works well and is easy to use.
CAD-a-Blog.com recommends this app.