Autodesk released a Hotfix for those that are having constant Autodesk 360 Sync errors. If you are using (or have used) Autodesk 360 (Autodesk’s cloud storage and settings syncing service) then you are probably getting an annoying error. All of the time. I am.
If that is the case then this hotfix is for you. Check it out , download it (make sure you download the proper 32 or 64 bit version), and follow the instructions on the Readme PDF.
The hotfix applies to the following products;
- AutoCAD® 2013
- AutoCAD® Design Suite® 2013
- AutoCAD® Architecture 2013
- AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2013
- AutoCAD® Electrical 2013
- AutoCAD® Mechanical 2013
- Autodesk® Building Design Suite® 2013
- Autodesk® Factory Design Suite® 2013
- Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite® 2013
- Autodesk® Inventor® 2013
- Autodesk® Inventor® Professional 2013
- Autodesk® Plant Design Suite® 2013
- Autodesk® Product Design Suite® 2013
- Autodesk® Showcase™ 2013
- Autodesk® Showcase™ Professional 2013
Before you start make sure that you have administrative rights on your workstation and that you are logged out of Autodesk 360. Make sure to read the readme closely. There are several files that you are going to have to hunt down, rename, replace, etc.